My six-week-self-inflicted-torture-at-a-bargain-price BootcampwithJess has ended.
What, you may ask, are the end results?
Let me share—
1. Tonnage lost--.0045 (a.k.a. 9 lbs)
2. Millimeters lost – 152.4 (6 inches)
3. Times I wet my pants—0 (actually, it Depends)
4. # of pushups for infractions—200 (plus or minus 120)
5. # of actual instructors impaled, blown up, shot, run over, beaten, or disposed of by me during the 6-week period—0
6. # of incidents mentioned in #5 imagined by me during the 6-week period (I plead the 5th, on the grounds it definitely would incriminate me)
7. Number of Diet Cokes I consumed in the first 3 weeks—0
8. Number of Diet Cokes I consumed in the last 3 weeks—more than 10, less than 100
9. Number of man-pushups I can do without stopping—40
10. Insanity factor (on a scale of 1 to 10) of those who sign up for an initial 6-week journey to Helk-and-back and pay for the privilege—9.781564298
Insanity factor (on a scale of 1 to 10) of those who re-sign up for it, knowing what they are getting into—11.29837492
All—or most—kidding aside: It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.
I am officially insane. I inked up for the next six weeks. I loved it. And hated it. I must have more…
Here’s to my friend, Amy Jo, who has bravely consented to join with me during the next journey to HELK—you can do it!